This is the expected work to be completed by year 4 children while they are working at home.
- Read your book daily for at least 45 minutes. Write interesting comments in Reading Record and find the meaning of new words.
- Read books from Bug Club
- Complete daily English task in lined workbook
- Learn spelling words three times a week from year 3 and 4 list in reading record books.
- Continue to use Times Tables Rock Stars to practise multiplication and division facts.
- Complete daily maths task in squared workbook
Topic (twice weekly)
The Victorians (new topic)
- Create a mind map for what they already know about the Victorians. Use lined book to do this.
- Find out who Queen Victoria was and write facts about her life and family. (use primary homework help or other suitable KS2 websites. http://www.victorians.org.uk/